Are you aged 16-25 and looking to begin a career in the music industry? Then join the team atTHSH to develop your skills in programming, producing, leadership, event management, marketing, PR and digital media.
Project SoundLounge gives you the opportunity to share the music you love, try out your creative ideas and influence how THSH programmes and promotes for young people.
- Gain employability and CV boosting skills and experience
- Collaborate with other music and arts venues and organisations in the city
- Get access to a range of industry professionals who will be able to offer creative career guidance
- Develop your skills in multimedia, event management and social media
This is a long-term commitment over 8 months with a mixture of daytime and evening learning opportunities and regular fortnightly project meetings. Project schedule will be confirmed according to successful applicant’s availability.
Proposed timeline of programme:
- Jan – March 2014: Induction and bespoke training programme
- March – June 2014: Fortnightly Project SoundLounge sessions
- June – August 2014: Weekly Project SoundLounge sessions
How to Apply
Submit your CV alongside a demonstration of your enthusiasm for live music, for example a cover letter, video statement, blog post, pod cast etc. Be as creative as you like!
Send submissions here. Deadline is 5pm on Friday 29 November